1. What is the standard height of a curtain?
The standard height of the curtain is dependent on the type as follows:
- Window curtains: 60 inches or 5 feet
- Door curtains: 84 inches or 7 feet
- Long door curtains: 96 inches or 8 feet
- Infinity curtains: 108 inches or 9 feet
2. Why should I add 6 inches on the either side of the frame while determining the width of the curtain?
This leaves adequate space for the curtains to gather and clear the window or door completely. This also ensures that no outside light enters from the sides when you draw the curtains to cover the windows or doors.
3. What should I do if I want outside light to enter from the sill?
If you want the outside light to enter, then your window curtains should terminate 0.5 inch to 1 inch above the sill. Therefore, the height of the curtains should be measured from the curtain rod to 1 inch above the sill.
4. Why should I keep sheer curtains shorter than window curtains?
Sheer curtains should terminate 1 inch above the window curtains so that they are not visible if the window curtains are drawn.
5. Can I have sheer curtains touch the floor if they are standalone?
Sheer curtains are generally light colored and delicate. If they touch the floor constantly they get dirty and it is difficult to clean them. Therefore, it is recommended that they terminate 1 inch above the floor.
6. What will be the quality and finish of these curtains?
All curtains/blinds manufactured at our own factory goes through standardized quality assurance protocols. The curtains are specially made in state-of-the-art factories, with fabric woven for durability, finely stitched and quality inspected by our experts before dispatch.
7. Are installation services provided for curtains?
No. We currently do not provide installation services for curtains purchased on this portal
8. Does shipping cost me extra?
Shipping is free for delivery pan-India.
9. Does my product have a warranty?
There is no warranty provided on Curtains sold on the site.
10. When & How do I avail this offer?
When the offer is launched and available for booking, you pay the advance amount indicated to book your curtains.
The approximate manufacturing & delivery timeline is indicated in the offer. We will inform you when the product is ready for dispatch and at that time you can pay the balance amount through one of the multiple payment modes.
Once the balance payment is realized at our end, we will ship your product to your door step.